Contribute to the success of this event
Initiatives like the SME ScaleUp event assist and accelerate the development of entrepreneurs and the sustainability of small and medium enterprises.
We can’t do this alone. We need contributions to subsidize the costs for entrepreneurs to attend and/or exhibit.
The majority of the attendees are directors of SME’s. Contributors may claim the costs against the BEE scorecard for enterprise development – Business In Theory is 100% owned and managed by a black-African female, Marang Marekimane.
Corporate package – R50 000
- Exhibition space for your organization;
- Keynote address from your representative (20 mins);
- Participation in the panel discussion on job creation;
- Inclusion in all marketing initiatives (i.e. press releases, website and interviews);
- Display banners at various parts of the venue.
SME Package – FREE
Do you have a product or service that you would like to offer in exchange for marketing your business at the event?
Offer us your services for free, and we will give you a platform to promote your brand with us.
As a partner you can:
- Display banners at the venue;
- Add products or promo gifts to goodie bag;
- Have 1 complimentary ticket
Invite your social media followers and current customers to the event so they can see you in action.
All products and vouchers for the goodie bags must be delivered to Business In Theory (in Bryanston, Johannesburg) by 15 Nov 2016.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO PARTNER WITH US.
Benefits for contributors include:
- Increased visibility of your brand, products and services;
- Leveraging from brand association;
- Network with potential customers, suppliers or investors
The media is invited to attend and cover the event. Please submit an application form.